Our baby girl arrived today at 1 pm by c-section at the University of Washington Medical Center in Seattle. Seven pounds even and 21 inches long. Her name is Lauren JaNet Thacker. Everything went smoothly - Lauren and JaNeece are both doing well. Here are a few pictures. More to come. We love our new little girl! ---Evan
JaNeece's first glimpse of Lauren.
Evan, Lauren, and JaNeece, still in operating room.
Lauren was sleepy and cute.
Lauren's first bath sure woke her up!
JaNeece was happy and cute.
Evan was happy, too.

First diaper.
Lauren has dark brown hair.
What a beautiful baby!

Grandma Thacker visited with Sam.
Sam was curious about Lauren's toes.
Sam is a big brother now!
19 comments:
"So cute! So cute!" McKenzie said - and we agree! Beautiful baby girl! Congratulations. We sure are excited to meet our new little niece and cousin!
She's darling! I want to hold her. I love her name. I hope you have a smooth recovery, JaNeece. Enjoy your little girl and your sweet new family.
Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! We are so excited for you to have a boy and girl - it is so fun!!!
Congratulations!! How exciting! Glad everything went well. Darling baby.
As we say: "Mazal Tov"!!! All the best! Enjoy the adorable addition to your family! Ronit Calderon
Lauren is so cute. I think she looks like Sam. He will be a good big brother. Hope you are doing well, JaNeece. It looks like Evan survived well! We're so happy for you.
Congratulations!! Lauren is such a cutie. I always forget how very tiny new babies are. Sam looks ready to be a terrific big brother. Glad everything went well--hope you'll bring her in soon so we can all ooh and aahh in person.
Congratulations, JaNe & Evan!!!! Lauren is soooo darling!! Congrats to the happy and cute family!
Congratulations you guys! She is darling. I love her name, so pretty. JaNeece, Mason and I had a little boy May 31st, so we have one of each just like you guys!
What a beautiful baby! Lauren looks like JaNeece. congratulations!
Congratulations!! She is such a beautiful baby and we are so glad everyone is doing well! Thank you so much for letting us know about her and I'm so happy to have your blog again! Lauren is such a cutie and I hope you guys are getting more sleep than we are! (We had another girl about a month ago).
She is so beautiful and what a great name. I didn't know your family had a blog it has been fun to look at all the great pictures and happenings in your family. We'll look forward to meeting Lauren soon.
CONGRATS. she is So cute. they are so much fun...
Lauren is so adorable! I love all of these pictures. Thanks for emailing this link to the YW leaders!
Congratulations on the new babe. Julie and I wish you guys the best. Always good to keep in touch with fellow friends of boston.
Congratulations! She's adorable!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and you two look great! I am so happy for you.
Oh yeah, congratulations! I have been thinking about you all week JaNe. What a cute family you have. I can't wait to come and see the new addition.
Shoot! I haven't checked this in awhile. Congrats on the new babe! She's adorable. I love her nose and my favorite pic is the one with JaNeece upside down. Classic. Way to go on Lauren's middle name. I great tribute to a remarkable lady.
Post a Comment