Well, a lot has happened in our family over the past few weeks. I've made a list (no particular order) and posted some pictures to show you...
1. Lauren smiles now!




2. Sam still continues to make us smile with all the new words he is saying. He is saying two word sentences now, sometimes even a three word sentence. Here's some typical things Sam says...
"want nummy..."
"monkey nummy pweese" (our cookie jar is a monkey :-)
"make nummy..." (he says this while getting out the blender so I can make him a smoothie)
"I pooopy..." (he says this as he's pooping in his diaper)
"watch doggies...watch duckies..."( watch 101 Dalmations or Make Way for Ducklings)
"go walk..."
"walk Josh's house..." (his friend that now lives down the street from us)
"more kack-or pweese" (more crackers please)
"want hulp" (he wants help)
"mommy's toy" (he says this as he plays with the mouse for the computer)
"not hot" (he won't eat anything that's even remotely warm)
"geek dressed" (get dressed)..."geek kack-or" (get cracker)
"new house"

3. That brings me to the next item on our list...We moved! Our new address is: 511 B N 178th Court Shoreline, WA 98133...I love our new apartment, mostly because there are no dangerous stairs from the car to the house and getting the kids in and out of the house is a piece of cake now. We have an itty bitty yard for Sam to play in that lately he likes to find "wocks" (rocks) in. We also have friends from our ward that live right down the street. It's great!

3. Halloween...Sam was a doggie for Halloween (of course!). He loved wearing his doggie costume and looked cuter than ever in it. We went trick-or-treating to two houses. I think he thought it was pretty cool to ring peoples doorbell and then they give you a nummy all while wearing your doggie costume.
5 comments:
JaNe, Lauren is so cute!! What a sweet smile! I can't believe you moved with a newborn - that is a HUGE effort. You go, girl!!! Been meaning to email you for a while... I've been going through JaNe withdrawls -- will catch one day on g-chat soon!
Your kids are absolutely adorable!
oh my gosh they are so cute! having a boy and a girl is so fun. i love when they start talking...so fun.
Lauren is such a pretty little girl! She just looks like a little girl and most babies just look like babies. So lucky you for having a beautiful baby girl!!! =)
And Sam's dog costume is way adorable! Perfect for him since he loves doggies! What smart parents you guys are!
What a beautiful family! It's so fun to catch up with you!
Post a Comment