Who knows but that something wonderful may happen today. Have faith that it will. After all, every morning is a chance at a new day! -Marjorie Pay Hinckley


Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kidz

Oh how I love the open mouth smile!

I feel like Lauren has progressed in her physical development so much faster than Sam ever did...At nine months she's crawling all over the place and pulling herself up on her feet. What makes me laugh is when she gets on her feet she stands on her tippy tippy toes. She's pretty good...maybe ballet is in her future! :-)









Tonight Sam wanted to wear his hat and backpack so he could look like this little plastic guy he was playing with. I had to giggle and then oblige. I love my little boy!


You can see from this picture (below) that Evan and I are doing a GREAT job at teaching table manners to Sam...;-) For the record I don't think he learned this by watching me or Evan...certainly not me...I don't think I could get my leg up on the table even if I tried!

This tower's SO TALL!!


Still lining things up...


Sam: Now I know my ABC's...

Lauren is super squirmy...especially when we're trying to get her dressed. She hates it and does what she can to get out of it...Evan and I joke that it's pretty much like wrestling a greased pig.

3 comments:

Mallory said...

Totally am still laughing about the picture of Sam with his foot on the table. Kids are just so flexible!

Laura and crew said...

Oh...I love your kids. They both have so much personality and they're so little still!

Nathan said...

I think kids are hardwired to put their feet on the table when eating. Sometimes our mealtime seems to consist of a single litany: "Karen, put your foot down."

Re getting dressed: Once I read a list of exercises for preparing for parenthood. One of them was to stuff an octopus into a mesh bag so that none of its arms hang out. Once you can do this, you can dress a toddler.