Oh, and by the way...Lauren slept until 8:30 this morning which means I slept until 8:30 am too! Seriously, Evan can take Sam camping any weekend he wants to! :-)
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Our First Girls' Night
Evan took Sam to the father and son's camp out last night (Friday, August 14th) and left me and Lauren home by ourselves. We have had such fun! We went over to a friend's house last night and watched the movie, Hairspray. Lauren loved it! She would just stand in front of the TV and squeal with delight. I think she even tried to dance a little. Anyway, I feel like I've seen more of Lauren's personality since yesterday afternoon than I have since she was born. I think she's thoroughly enjoying not having her big brother around to tell her what she can play with, when she can play, and how she can play. I've had fun bonding with my little girl. It makes me excited for the many more girls' nights to come! :-)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
so awesome you got to sleep in!!! =)
Post a Comment