Who knows but that something wonderful may happen today. Have faith that it will. After all, every morning is a chance at a new day! -Marjorie Pay Hinckley


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lulu

Our little Lulu is sick this week. She's got a nasty runny nose and cold.

PS-Yes, that's snot coming out of her nose. Gross!



Besides having a cold, Lauren (Lulu) is growing up! :-)

5 comments:

Ali said...

yes, but she's still got a smile on her face! Paige has turned to look at me a few times in the past few weeks and I've seen her with the same problem - so gross! I feel bad for these little ones that can't wipe their own noses! Lauren is starting to look so grown up...when did that happen?!

The Holts said...

I love how she gets her leg up onto the table. Maybe she'll be a little flexible gymnast! She is so cute. Hope you are doing well! Love ya

Laura and crew said...

Oh no! I have a sick feeling that those lovely boogies are from seeing Josh & Joey this past week. SOOOO sorry! I hope it passes quickly...

Williams Family said...

Yuck. No fun for anyone. Hopefully it will pass quickly. And she is so cute eating her cereal. Isn't is fun when they learn new "tricks'?

Nicole said...

Something tells me that photo will end up in her High School Yearbook!!
Hey, I got an email from MaLeesa and it was sooooooooo good to hear from her! I almost started crying when I saw her name in my inbox.
We'll have to catch up!