Saturday, October 30, 2010
The Pumkin Farm
This week I took Sam to the pumpkin farm with his preschool class. We had such fun and I was so glad that it was just him and me (thanks, Natalie!). I took a few good pictures, but none in the actual pumpkin patch. Darn. I was too busy trying to convince Sam that ALL the pumpkins were dirty and that we'd have to wash it when we got home. He was determined to find a small, CLEAN with no dirt on it, orange pumpkin. No such luck. I finally convinced him that we could wash it at home and he chose a pumpkin. It helped that the tractor/hay ride was pulling up and everyone was lining up to get back on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What fun! I love fall and all its accompanying outings. I'm glad you and Sam got some together time...and I love the pictures
How awesome for the both of you! I like how Sam wanted a small clean pumpkin. Definitely his personality.
yeah those pumpkins don't grow clean very well. oh the lessons we learn as we grow :) We had a great time there when we went too.
I think the Fall is SOOOO much more fun when you have kids. We got three pumkins (or as I like to call them, punkins) this year and um...they are looking...pretty nasty out on the front porch right now.
But, I'm glad you and Sam had fun!
Post a Comment