Thursday evening I went to the temple and Evan stayed home with the kids. When I came home this is what I found...
While I was gone they decided to go "camping" in the basement and Evan said they had so much fun setting up the tent, reading books in the dark with their flashlight, sleeping in their sleeping bags, etc.
I love Evan so much! He is such a fun Daddy and the best husband ever.
I don't know what I would do with out him! :-)
I don't know what I would do with out him! :-)

3 comments:
I love seeing what daddies come up with to entertain kids! Blake is always so creative and I always think, "man, Paige will remember him as the FUN parent". I bet your kids loved this!! Way to go, Evan!
What a cute idea!
Sweet... Two points for Evan for being a cool dad and three points for JaNeece for going to the temple. :O)
Post a Comment