Sunday, March 27, 2011
Cute Hair
I realize by posting this picture I'm putting myself completely out there, but it's such a cute story that I have to preserve the moment somehow. This morning as I was getting ready for church, Lauren walked in and saw me with all my curlers in my hair and exclaimed over and over again, "Mommy, you hair so cute! You hair so cute!" I had to laugh. She's so funny. I sure do love my little girl!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I have almost a nearly identical picture of you like this when we were rommies. Okay, that's it...must dig it out....
I agree with Lauren- you are cute!
Love little girl comments like that.
:) well, you do have cute hair! so sweet of lauren to point it out!
Cute! I love how little comments like that can make us feel like a million bucks. I think she's a keeper!
I love it!! JaNe, you ARE so cute!!
that's a funny story. She is a fun little girl. I like little girl voices too. :) Fun.
I love that! Little girls have all the fashion sense, don't they :)
Maybe you should start putting Lauren's hair in curlers when you go out and about...I remember wearing curlers when I was like 4 to the grocery store. =)
Regardless you are a beautiful mom Lauren was speaking the truth!
Funny! That's a good little memory to preserve!
Post a Comment