Who knows but that something wonderful may happen today. Have faith that it will. After all, every morning is a chance at a new day! -Marjorie Pay Hinckley


Thursday, March 20, 2008

Story Time






Sam LOVES books. Whenever I need a few minutes of peace and quiet, I get his basket of books and he very methodically takes each book out of the basket one by one and looks at them, turning pages as he goes. He's quite the pro at it. Sometimes this will give me a good 30 minutes of uninterrupted peace (as long as I'm slightly out of eye sight and I don't bother him...he kind of forgets that I'm around).


He also loves the little rocking chair that Grandma and Grandpa Thacker gave him for his birthday. He loves to sit in it and rock and loves to try and get in and out of it too. This is often a challenge since he's not so good on his feet quite yet. But we're making progress. Anyway, tonight when he was sitting in his chair I gave him some books to look at...Needless to say, he was a happy camper! :-)

I love the big, cheesy grin! :-)




2 comments:

Miss Pete said...

He is SO cute! I love that smile.

Whitney said...

So cute!!! That is so nice that he will read them. Kenzie did that too. Katie Grace on the other hand will shove a book in your face and whine or grunt until you read it to her. He's getting so big and is as cute as ever!