Who knows but that something wonderful may happen today. Have faith that it will. After all, every morning is a chance at a new day! -Marjorie Pay Hinckley


Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Mess Maker

On Sunday mornings before church I'm often working on the computer hurrying to try and get things ready for YW in time. This is proving to be more difficult as time goes on and as Sam gets older. This is the mess Sam made this morning before church while I worked. I know...it's a bit unbelieveable that someone so little could do so much damage in a relatively short amount of time and that his mom let him get away with it! Goodness...I never thought it would be MY child making such a mess! Well, he does and I do let him get away with it sometimes if it means I can have a few minutes of peace and quiet to work on the computer. Anyway, lately he's been getting into EVERYTHING! It's enough to make me want to pully my hair out sometimes. But I've managed to get some good pictures of my little mess maker in action. Here are a few from this week....




Notice the maxi pads...:-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is innocent in my eyes!

Miss Pete said...

That is so cute! I swear I clean up the same old messes everyday too.