Who knows but that something wonderful may happen today. Have faith that it will. After all, every morning is a chance at a new day! -Marjorie Pay Hinckley


Thursday, October 30, 2008

Araceli Maila Ibarra

I have a new niece! My sister had a baby girl on October 18th. She weighed 5 lbs. and 10 oz. She's a cute little Ibarra baby. I'm so excited for our little girls to grow up together and be friends. They'll be a little less than 4 weeks apart.


Here's a great picture of my nephews with their new little sister. Goodness...I love them! :-)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

So that's what her name is?! Araceli. I think John left that part out of his email. ;)
How cute, and only 5 pounds. She's well protected with those 3 older brothers.

Miss Pete said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations!

deborah said...

congrats, how fun to have little girls at the same time. they will be great friends.

Jaclyn said...

We (David & Jaclyn Kitchen) just tagged you. Come check out our blog to see why.