Who knows but that something wonderful may happen today. Have faith that it will. After all, every morning is a chance at a new day! -Marjorie Pay Hinckley


Monday, August 10, 2009

Itsy Bitsy Spider and More...



Sam has started singing Itsy Bitsy Spider around the house lately. It's so fun to hear him singing. He was sitting on my lap last night and I got him to sing it for the camera. Sorry for the poor filiming job on my part, but at least I got him singing it TWICE!

Isn't this smile just SO CUTE?!?

Our little Mozart...

I hardly ever post a picture of myself on our blog, but I sort of like this one of me and Evan.
I love my hubby! :-)





Sam is still lining things up at our house...I need to take a picture of when he sets the table for dinner. It's hillarious. There's a line of spoons and forks next to my plate and another line next to Evan's plate.


Lauren is still crawling everywhere. She especially likes to crawl under her exer-saucer. She's super cute and very mobile these days. I think she'll be walking by her 1st b-day.


5 comments:

Lisa said...

I think they must be learning Itsy Bitsy in nursery. Rachel keeps singing and requesting it for family night. I think she some how thinks the spider is connected to all things church. Too cute! I like the picture of you and Evan as well.

Jessica said...

Adorable!

Laura and crew said...

Oh my goodness...watching Sam makes me so happy! We've missed you guys!

anna said...

oh my goodness your children are adorable!

Amy said...

I do love all the pictures you post... and I think I was the lucky one that took the awesome picture of you and Evan.