Who knows but that something wonderful may happen today. Have faith that it will. After all, every morning is a chance at a new day! -Marjorie Pay Hinckley


Thursday, October 8, 2009

Here Comes Trouble

Lauren's in the power crawling stage where she gets into EVERYTHING! I'm certain she'd crawl to Alaska if I let her out of my sight long enough. She seems to know when the front door is open because any time it's open she makes a B-line for the door. She has no problem crawling outside and loves to crawl on the sidewalk, lawn, mud, and rocks.
She also thinks it's fun to pull mom and dad's books off the shelves. The other day she was in our room with me while I was folding laundry and would say, "Uh-Oh" with every book she pulled off the shelf. It was cute.







2 comments:

Ali said...

wow, she's growing up! so cute!

Mallory said...

Oh I love the Uh-Oh! At least she is not afraid to be adventurous; I guess it just means you have to keep a good eye on her.