Who knows but that something wonderful may happen today. Have faith that it will. After all, every morning is a chance at a new day!-Marjorie Pay Hinckley
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Music to my ears...
A friend gave us this little "baby" toy trumpet that plays the same song over and over again. Well, all day Sam "played" the toy trumpet around the house and was excited for his dad to get home so he could play the trumpet with him.
We couldn't resist getting the whole performance on video. It's very cute and I'm excited for the day when Sam plays a real trumpet just like his dad! :-)
I love the title to this post. JaNeece you are just warm goodness. And I love it that the little man wants to be like his daddy. What a compliment to Evan.
And so sorry about your camera. Ugh! That is frustrating. Cheers to manuals and putting up a prayer that Evan will be able to fix it. I am super hopeful.
2 comments:
Evan, that sounds really good. How often do you still play the trumpet?
I love the title to this post. JaNeece you are just warm goodness. And I love it that the little man wants to be like his daddy. What a compliment to Evan.
And so sorry about your camera. Ugh! That is frustrating. Cheers to manuals and putting up a prayer that Evan will be able to fix it. I am super hopeful.
Post a Comment