Who knows but that something wonderful may happen today. Have faith that it will. After all, every morning is a chance at a new day! -Marjorie Pay Hinckley


Monday, April 26, 2010

Moving Day

Today we are moving to a new apartment. The house we are/were renting was forclosed on the 15th of April and we are being forced to move. The past 10 days our lives have been in a whirlwind...trying to find a good place for our family to live, finding "the one", and then packing up all our stuff and now today...moving!


The kids have been troopers through all of this. I'm so thankful that wherever I move to I will always have my family with me! I love them. They make me happy.  :-)


 

9 comments:

Mallory said...

Good luck moving! I am so happy you found a place you want to go to =)

Lisa Michelle said...

Oh man - way to withstand the whirlwind, JaNe!! Hope moving and then unpacking goes smoothly!!

Jenny Hatch said...

Oi! It is tough business, finding a place to live AND packing. Look at those cute faces. They are cute and I am glad they go where ever you go too.

Ali said...

looks like you've made some serious progress judging by that pile of boxes! way to go. Moving days are the worst (at least for me) but you all seem in great spirits! Good luck today! and I can't wait to see pictures of the new place!

The Holts said...

I got a kick out of that video. I love how Sam says "cheese" at the end. And who taught him to brush his hair?? Cute! I hope you post some pics of your new digs.

Jessica said...

whoa! Yeah, what a suprise I bet this was. Well, good luck w/ the move. Doesn't moving always make you realize how much, for better or worse, stuff you own?

Lindsey H. said...

Whoa - I didn't know you were moving today! I thought it was a gradual, "we'd like to get a bigger place" type thing but it does sound like it's been hectic! Packing/moving sucks, but setting up a new place is fun!

Nicole said...

oh my gosh! Did you have any warning? I bet you're soooooooooo busy. Moving is so much work! Trust me, I've done it twice in 10 months!!!!
Happy Mothers Day!

Nicole said...

you must be really busy still with the move........cause you haven't blogged in almost a month!! :-)