Who knows but that something wonderful may happen today. Have faith that it will. After all, every morning is a chance at a new day! -Marjorie Pay Hinckley


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Broke

Hi there...Just wanted you all to know that I think our camera is broken. While I was showering yesterday Sam got his little fingers on the camera and did who knows what to it. I think he pushed every button several times and now I can't get the flash to work and actually flash. Sigh.

One more thing...not only is our camera broke, but we are too! Ha Ha! :-) So, that means it may be a while before we have a post with some pictures. Aaagghhh! And Halloween is next weekend! I'll have to borrow a friend's camera for that one. Anyway, hopefully Evan can fix the camera after studying the owners manual in great detail. I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

welcome to my world. we're now "getting by" with cell phone cameras, but it sure ain't the same.

Laura and crew said...

Major bummer. I keep finding ours sticky finger prints all over but so far we've managed to avoid your fate. Anytime you need to borrow, you're welcome to! I'm happy to run it up.

Mallory said...

so sad! I hope evan can get it fixed.

Whitney said...

Oh no! Hopefully Evan can find something helpful in the owner's manual!

Rachel said...

maybe you can find a camera on craigslist. i love the list!