So, remember when I mentioned in my last post that I bought a second baby and stroller for Sam. Well, I think we've already got our money's worth. Sam and Lauren been having a great time chasing each other around while pushing their babies around the house.
The other night they were especially having a good time with their favorite new activity (pushing strollers). I thought it was hillarious so I got out the camera. Well, as soon as Lauren saw the camera she didn't move and would only stand there and say, "Cheese!" She's such a funny girl. It's been fun to see her personality shine a little more the last little while. I think preschool has helped. The poor girl is constantly in Sam's shadow and now that he's in preschool three mornings a week she gets a little time to herself.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is so cute that you bought the same present for Sam! I've actually heard a lot of good things about getting young boys some kind of doll because it helps them develop their nurturing/affectionate skills that they'll need as fathers someday!
Very cute! Lauren is getting so big!!
Super cute! I love the video! If you can figure out how to keep your children performing even when the camera is on let me know, because my girls do similar things.
Mmm...so you are brilliant. Lauren gets some time while Sam gets to go to preschool, AND Sam gets to practice being a papa with his twiner doll/stroller with Lauren. Yep, you're brilliant.
-Jenny
Post a Comment